Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Days at Home

3 of our grand children. Do we look happy......we certainly are!
Amy and her baby brother, Phil getting to know Aliana.

Papa watching tv with Aliana. She's a great tv partner [very quiet] : }

Daddy changing his daughter into another pretty outfit with matching hair bow. Ali has Amy's olive skin coloring...just beautiful.

Momma and daughter dozing quietly. They both look exhausted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lusks (and Denos): I FINALLY got a chance to get on your blog! (we have been on S.Break and got back 3-18) before that things have been out of control with school issues. Soooo--- What a beautiful family and Aliana is just what all of those precious males need (LOL!) Everyone looks fantastic, even Noni at 6:30 a.m. and how does Amanda keep her lipstick on and look so good after having a baby? Mark looks terrific and the boys are too cute for words. Papa is seasoned now with 6 grand-babies! What a family----I LOVED the pictures of Adam and the boys and what helpers they all are. How blessed you are!!!! ---I did see Tara's and Tim's blog a while back, --please tell them hello and it would be such a blast to get together again like last Aug.! Kisses and hugs-- I LOVE YOU!!!! Paula