Friday, March 12, 2010

Trip to TX 3/10

OK, this is the family bd party for Aliana. She's sitting on the stool that Papa & I got her. Checking out the bd stool!
Alex & Tony had as much fun, if not more, helping Ali open the presents and playing with them.
Here's the g-ma's [Noni & Grammy] with our precious g-kids.
Several bd pics:
Here's the 2nd cake Amy made in 1 week. Look at thew details!
I had to include this pic. Ali and Momma were going to a Tutu's & Tea party. Note the purple patent shoes : } The decorations in the porch pots were for Ali's bd party the next day.
Grammy & Noni with the bd girl.
Miss Lulu wet through her special bd onsie and it had to be hand washed and was now drying. So...she was walking around like this and as cute as could be. The birthday present table! Note the birthday tree Amy created. It can be decorated for whatever occasion she desires to use it. Very creative! The boxes on the right side above the book are the treats for Ali's girlfriends to take home after the party.....too cute!
Amy worked so hard on this cake. It was several cupcakes put together then iced with tiny stars. The kids loved them and the amount of sugar could be controlled.
Ali's Dedication at Christ Fellowship Church. I must say, "I think" Lulu was the prettiest : } It was so funny when looking back on the pictures. All 3 daddies had the same shirt on [black with white pin stripes]....must be the dedication attire : }
Ali was dressed all in white eyelet. Here she is flirting with 3 grandma-type ladies sitting in the row behind us. She was sooooo cute!
Tutu Birthday Party video. The boys kept blowing the candle out before Ali had a chance to pucker up. Eventually she did blow it out : }

1 comment:

Susano said...

Oh! I loved ALL of the pictures! It is hard for me to pick my favorite! I'm glad you had such a good time... but it's good to have you back too!