Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring in Omaha 4/10

We are so excited to be officially in Spring up here in Omaha. NO MORE SNOW!! This is our purple plum tree covered in tiny pink flowers that will turn into beautiful purple leaves. I had to buy this pot of flowers at HyVee last weekend just to spring up the house. When they are all dried up, I plan to save the bulbs and plant them outside in front of some large rocks near the driveway.
And these are the lovely orange/yellow tulips that Will loved so much. He was helping me plant other flowers last Spring and before I knew it, he pulled one of these and handed it to me with this huge smile on his precious face. All I could do was say, "For me Willam, thank you so much!" : }


1 comment:

The Deno Den said...

Ahhh, I need to learn to do that and not let out my first initial reaction...a scream and of course a look proably. I react so quickly. Patience is a virtue.