Sunday, May 9, 2010

Learning to Golf

Rob is trying to teach Susan the basic ABC's of golfing but his competiveness got the best of him. As you can tell by Susan's stance, she's probably thinking, "You've got to be kidding. Of course you won whatever it is you think you won. I'm just learning!" Learning to golf with my "treasured" golfballs that I place strategically on the patio in a very special basket used as a converstaion peice : } I collect these balls as they come accidently into our backyard. So far I have about 2 dozen collected in the past 5 years. Not too shabby. Anyway, here's Susan swinging with her instructor standing close by observing and giving tips of this manuever.


1 comment:

Robert T said...

correction...my competitive spirit was not coming out. To tell you the truth I was trying to hit your little bird house....and I did! As you can tell by my reaction. (haha)