Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our visit to Ocala 10-10

Papa and I went down to Ocala to meet our new little grandson, Truman John Lusk. While there, here's a few pics of our activites.
This is the back corner of A&L's yard that needed more mulch laid around the garden boxes. Dad and Adam were hauling the mulch back and forth from the front driveway and Noah decided to fill his John Deer and help haul it back. Great idea Noey!! Your such a hard little worker, just like your daddy : }
This is in the opposite corner of the back yard where Adam built the play area for the boys. Look at all the thick green sod Adam laid!

Here we are picking up Will and Noey at school.

This is where all the kids play during school breaks. I love all the trees!

Look at ALL the Lusk's!! : }

One big happy family.....so Awesome!

Introducing Tru Lusk : }
While out fishing at the little lake on Adam's clinic property, I noticed this wonderful view of God's handy works and couldn't resist taking this picture.
Very proud fisherman! : }
While Papa was helping the boys put worms on their hooks, he stepped in a HUGE fire ant hill. Immediately he felt the bites and Adam ran to help unzip the bottom of his pants and they were all over the inside of them. Even in his shoes...OUCH!!!


"Every" time we visit, the Lusk Jr.'s attack papa and get him down on the ground. Noey LOVES it!!

Do they look related?? I think so!
Getting to know each other : }



1 comment:

The Deno Den said...

It looks like you had a good fun time with ALL the boys. I like to see the kinds of toys that they have for the boys ;-) in the background.