Saturday, June 11, 2011

March B.D's in Austin

My Deno grand-kids : } Celebrating Aliana!!!!




One happy little 2 year old! Happy birthday sweetie, I love you <3





This is the doll house papa and I gave Ali for her BD. Amy and I had to put it together which took us about 2 hours. Didn't expect that, but it turned out great and Ali loved it.

Momma and Ali LOVED the singing birthday card : }





Ali's bd party at the park with all the friends.


They had a great time!
Tony-roni giving his sis a lift across the yard : }
Art class in the kitchen....so wonderful!
Everyone LOVED my i-pad, from reading stories to looking at the stars
Amy's birthday present from Mark. She wanted new dishes....good job Markus!! : }
He made the dinner that night and even made the dessert, her favorite - strawberry short cake. What a thoughtful hubby!
Happy Birthday, Amy!! We all love you !!







This is quite the playground in the backyard! Amanda and Mark have created a private pre-school, literally!



Ali got tired of riding her bike and decided to push it instead!

Alex showing me his new bike, helmet and pads. He's really riding well and learning to manipulate turns, bumps and "people"! : } Alex received his yellow belt in Karate while I was visiting. He was so proud, as was I!


No comments: