So while Rod was in DC, I took advantage and went to St. Louis to visit the fam. Everyone was so gracious giving up their time to visit with me. I loved it!! Aunt Dee had us out for dinner one evening. Her home is so beautiful! And Noni and Papa Short are doing well and look fantastic!
We had a late afternoon visit and dinner at Aunt Nessa's. I even got to visit Brooke and see her new home. Had so much fun!!
Uncle Al came home after work to eat a quick dinner with us before leaving to coach a ball game that evening. I really appreciated seeing him!
Aunt Greta had us over for dinner and Uncle Todd cooked the entire time! He's an awesome cook and I even went away with his sauce recipe and Greek cheese appetizer recipe : }
Stephanie and her steady guy, Ryan.
Stephanina, Nessa, Greta, me and Noni
Greta, Dee and Uncle Mark at Noni's for dinner
I love this pic of my mom cooking. This is how I think of her <3
My Pookie! : }
No comments:
Post a Comment