I sat drinking my skinny vanilla latte' people watching in Beaver Creek at the bottom of the mtn.
Watching skiers come down the mountain. So peaceful. I love it!
Dad skiing in Vail with Bob & Larry. Had "loads" of fun with these guys : }
Beautiful Vail Mountain
Dad met me at the top of Vail Mtn. to give me the camera for snow shoeing.
And There He Goes.....sure wish I could ski with him [in my dreams]
This is the group of 18 who went on the shoe shoeing escapade on top of Vail Mtn. I love it because the Forrest Ranger explains what we are seeing, the Pine Beetle, animals in this area, etc. Very educational, in addition to fun.
1 comment:
I would have drank coffee, shopped, and people watched with you. Maybe some day! Looked like you guys had a real nice time!
Post a Comment