This is my 11th Christmas stocking. GG's help really was a blessing. The hours that go into making these is unbelievable! I'm going to begin another one and be ahead this time : }
I took juice out of the refrigerator and turned away to set it on the counter. This is what I saw when I turned around.
Getting a little more steady on her feet. She really would almost be running since the wood floors had no grip.
I bought Halloween costumes after Halloween so the boys could pretend. They loved it!
At the Omaha Children's Museum. What a FUN place!
The idea here is to put as many balls from the floor into the clear pipes on the sides. A very loud horn then blows and all the balls fall from the ceiling onto the kids. They had the best time.
Momma showing Alex how to do it. We had as much fun pushing the buttons, jumping on huge levers, pulling ropes, etc. as the kids did.
Here the boys would pull the rope and their chairs would rise.
Everyone loves a Merry Go round......except Aliana. She kept trying to focus on objects as they passed her and ended up hiding her face in her mom's chest.
Working on a HUGE floor puzzle of Thomas the Train.
My son, "the Chef", preparing dessert for Thanksgiving. He made a home-made pound cake with a raspberry sauce. It was beautiful and I must say, quite tasty.
Uncle Rob with Ali after a hard night.
Alianna all bundled up to go on a walk in very windy and chilly Omaha. She could hardly move and kept batting her arms : }
Opening up Christmas presents. Very exciting!!
Oh my gosh was this a hit. The boys LOVED Papa's plane. He let them pretend they were pilots and wear the headsets.
3 comments:
Good pictures mom....its about time! :)
we had fun up in omaha over thanksgiving. we can't wait to do it again.
You have such a beautiful family. What a great reflection of the wonderful mom who raised them.:)
Post a Comment