Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years '09 in Chapel Hill, NC

A g-daughter after her Noni's own heart. Emma tried on every pair of my shoes. In fact, Will did the same thing and I had to look in his room to find them. Maybe it's the age, I remember Alex doing this too. I love it! : } Playing with her castle...really cute. Note the pink cowgirl boots papa and I got her for Christmas. She wore them with "every" outfit, even her footsie jama's.

This is Emma Mae's big bedroom that houses her kitchen. We played up there a lot. Note the pink cowgirl boots are not far from her sight and of course, there are Noni's shoes! : }


Had to stop at Starbucks for a break for Noni and Papa!

Emma and her daddy playing with play-dough. Take note of her art work on the wall.

Emma and mom making those million dollar, literally, Double Delight Peanut Butter cookies.

Getting big WAY Too Fast : {
Having our first real Tea Party with tea cookies using her new tea set she got for Christmas. Adorable! Papa couldn't get his fingers in the cup handle : }

Here is Emma Mae's stocking from Noni