Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Rob & Susan Visit

Susan and Rob surprised us and made dinner for us. We loved it! They made home-made Lavash with chicken and vegtables....very good.

Susan has 2 baby showers at work, so she and Rob "made" diaper cakes for each couple. I've never seen this before. It is so adorable! In between the diapers are presents. Very unique!

I love the way she touches Rob when she's talking to him, walking past him, standing or sitting next to him. Her quick laughter and ever ready smile. It's awesome to watch and such a blessing to us to see our son loved in this way. We love her too!! : }


1 comment:

Susano said...

Thank you for your kind words! It was so much fun to cook in your kitchen but better yet to just be able to talk with you! I would love to come over and bake bread with you sometime. You have the perfect countertops for it.

Have a wonderful time in Colorado!

Much love!