So sorry for the long lapse of time not blogging since October! Truly I was traveling extensively and this just got placed at the bottom of my to-do list. But
I'mmmmmmm back : }
I visited Round Rock in November and brought Flat Stanley with me. Actually Flat Stanley traveled everywhere with me this past Fall! I was asked if she could stay with me by my little friend in Edmond, OK, Olivia Peters. Olivia and her family use to live next door to us here in Omaha and moved about 3 years ago. I miss them terribly! Anyway, Alex, Tony and Ali thought it was fun to have Flat
Stanley in pics with them : }

Mark is teaching
Aliana how to drive the jeep. I tried down loading the video of her driving and it wouldn't attach. It was hysterical watching this little squirt driving around in circles in the back yard. She
caught on rather quickly which makes me smile at the thought of her driving when she's 16!!

Mark gets a little crazy with energy after work when he's playing with the kids in the yard. Amy said something and he "grabbed" her and started running around with her on his shoulder. Of course, she was screaming her head off and the kids LOVED it. I, naturally, grabbed my camera! : }

Look at Ali's facial expression. She getting timed-out for doing something her momma didn't like. I can't even remember what it was, but her face was precious and I had to turn my head to keep from smiling.
Ahhhhhhh!

I decided to make one of my pizza's for dinner and
Ali had to help. I loved it! She did a great job helping me sprinkle the ingredients all over the top of the pizza.

Here we are in Pirate Park. The boys pretend all the trees are pirates that are trying to attack momma and me. So they go around hitting every single tree trunk with their swords [a large stick]. Great exercise for them : }

Amanda helping Alex learn to balance on his bike without
training wheels. He finally got it and off he went smiling from ear to ear!

We went to lunch in downtown Round Rock after visiting the library. They all got their own books and were reading them as momma was ordering their lunch. They all have very good manners in
restaurants!

Downtown Round Rock,
TX
Library time at the computers

Ali playing with kids her own age

Amanda organized an outing to a local farm for all the home schooled kids in her neighborhood. 18 kids with their moms came and it was a gorgeous day.

Planting seeds to take home to grow.

Learning all about that huge mound of compost and how its used in the fields to enhance the growth of all the crops. Ali says, "Mom, have you ever seen such a big pile of chicken poop?" No, she didn't really say that, but the expression on her face makes it look like she could have : }

Checking out the irrigation system

Having our early morning coffee together as always

I couldn't get this pic to rotate but had to place it here anyway. Tony is so cute and proud of his Thanksgiving poster. Our precious little Indian!

Growing up way too fast for her Noni!

Alex and Mom learning about the Solar System.
1 comment:
Wonderful pics....It brought back our memories of your visit. Can't wait to see what else you're going to post.
Post a Comment