Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vail, CO trip 1/2010

Driving out of Vail : { I always hate leaving God's country....but we'll be back! I waited at the bottom of the run so I could catch dad and I did! Yeah!!!! It was so cold that he couldn't move his face while talking to me. Weird looking!

While waiting for dad to come down, the ski medics came in pulling this sled with an injured victim. It was a skateboader....he hurt his leg somehow....interesting!



View of the run while waiting to catch of glimspe of dad coming down. I didn't imagine there would be soooo many blue jackets.


The next few pics are of Vail Village. So quaint it makes you just want to walk the streets and look around while smiling : }








This is the "covered bridge" you have to walk across to get into Vail Village. LOVE IT!



Looking out our hotel window about 7:00 a.m. There's nothing like the blue skies of Colorado.




Oh, this is the scenerio I learned how to Cross Country ski in. It was on Vail Golf course. Absolutely loved this sport and will continue it.


Learned on groomed cross country ski trails. REALLY nice!


1 comment:

The Deno Den said...

I want more!!!!!

Oh walking through Vail brought back memories that I can't wait to revisit again.

The cross country skiing looks cool and a total body workout. No wonder you could only do one day of it and a massage the next. I would love to try it with you some time.