Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Magic Kingdom 2/10

We celebrated Emma's 3rd birthday since we were together. I ordered her an ice cream cake and it was really "YUMMY" Noey watching as Emma opens one of her presents which was a bag of books from Uncle Adam & Aunt Lynn.

Emma looking at the special Ballerina book from Noni & Papa.


Singing Happy Birthday To You, then Emma Mae blowing out her candles! Fun : }


What a pretty cake it was....decorated in purple, pink and yellow and made up of marble cake with Orea cookie ice cream.

Our 3 little munchkins : }



A tender moment between dad and son


Riding Peter Pan's boat. Some of the rides like Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs were actually scarry for the kids and they hid their eyes.


This is in front of Mickey Mouses house.

Coming out of Minnie Mouses backyard.



Emma sitting in Minnie's chair in her garden room.



Sitting on the hearth in Minnie Mouses living room

Standing in line for the roller coaster in ToonTown. It took 45 minutes in line for a 48 second ride, but I'm told it was well worth it. This was the kids 1st roller coaster ride EVER.



Coming out of the Carribean Pirates boat ride. One of the boats was named "Congo Connie" : }



Coming out of the ride in "It's a Small World". We went through this twice and each time saw something new. Major eye stimulation!


Cinderella's castle.....OHHHHHHH!



Trying to decide what to do next and which way to go. BIG Decisions there was so much to do....really!

Characters like this were all over the place.



2 comments:

The Deno Den said...

WOW!!
That was a lot to see, I'm tired too. bI can't wait to take our kids. It looks like way fun, but I just might have a meltdown myself.

Robert T said...

Wow mom! Lots of pictures...thanks for sharing. It is like I was there too.